Thursday, March 17, 2011

To pass a french class

French... sigh all I can say is that passing french has been a three year struggle for me. between sucking at forien language and haveing a teacher you dont see eye to eye with it becomes increasingly dificult.

After today I was ready to throw in the towl call it quits on the whole french subject. But then I read a post of facebook it said, "bad things happen to good people, because good people are the ones that can handle the bad things. Now im ready to finish out this last nine weeks the best I can so good people with bad things go out! push forward tell the world kiss my ass I can make it through and I dont care what you say.

Also sorry there was no post yesterday id like to have at least one a day.

to paths diverge in a wood and instead of choseing I grew wings and flew.

Hope this has been inspering haha!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. I HATE Mrs. McCrady. I don't know what it is but she wins the Hall of Fame for one of the worst teachers of all time.

    Good luck and don't give up!

    ReplyDelete